So I thought I've better do a quick catch up on what's happened over May.
- found out my work will be published in the September 2014 issue of Modern Wedding along side wedding stylist, florist and decorator Inspired By Happiness. (available in woolworths, coles and all good news retailers)
- found out a photo shoot I was part of back in March will be featured in Vintage Bride ( formally "the vintage and handmade bride")Magazines December 2014 Summer issue ( available online & in news agents)
- Finalised my first publication in Freque Magazine ( May 2014 Volume One - Beauty & Conceptual) ( available online now!)
- was accepted into NARSpro, which is very exciting for a cosmetics junkie like myself, I'm completely obsessed with their blushes and have heard great things about other products in their line, so I'll be able to start road testing new things for my kit shortly.
- my next bridal collaborative shoots coming together nicely, we've finalised our models and are now working final styling ( alongside Maggie May bridal, All about romance & MissTe Styling)
- have been slowly collecting second hand bridal gowns to create more bridal styled shoots over the winter monthes for my portfolio, including a Alfred Angelo for Disney wedding gown and a Vera Wang!
- Still Deciding if I want to take part in the Vintage bride Wedding Expo at the end of June
- I've finished my concept for the face2face awards beauty editorial for the international spa and beauty expo in august and will hopefully be shooting in June/July.
I'm really proud of how far I've come since the beginning of the year, my New years resolution was to get one publication, so finding out I have three in a month is incredible, I'm so appreciative of everyone who has supported and helped me get to where I am today. I'm beyond grateful and blessed, things are looking good!